Recently Viewed Products
Why AR PLATFORM?
- FULL MOBILITY.45° DEGREES OF MOVEMENTMaximum joint range of motion is an important parameter influencing functional performance and musculoskeletal injury risk. The ankles mortise allows MOVEMENT OF THE FOOT UP (DORSIFLEXION) or DOWN (PLANTARFLEXION).
- CHANGING THE SLOPE ANGLE (10°;15°;20°;30°)This foot position is also called Plantarflexion.Plantarflexion is the movement of the foot downwards toward the ground and it is approximately 60°.
- 6 LEVELS OF DORSIFLEXIONDorsiflexion is the movement of the foot upwards towards the tibia. It is on average up to approx. 45°. Dorsiflexion plays an important role at all speeds, but it becomes particularly important at higher speeds – during interval sessions or tempo runs, for example, and, of course, on race day.
- 10 LEVELS OF RESISTANCEThe increase in load is especially important for athletes whose body is constantly subjected to heavy loads and, accordingly, the load on the tendons and joints increases significantly.
- REDUCE BACKPAIN>50% of employees suffer from office syndrome. 540 million suffer back pain
- HELPS FASTER RECOVERYtraining in dynamic and static positions will speed up the process of rehabilitation of Achilles